Last Build Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:53:04 -0000
Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:53:04 -0000
applet2app 2.2 now supports java applet to win exe as well as linux executable conversion.
Sat, 01 Jan 2005 19:12:02 -0000
This version supports conversion of a java applet into a standalone java application/Windows executable. This also comes with an improved GUI Factory.
Sat, 07 Aug 2004 22:32:11 -0000
This version which is completely re-written, boasts of following facilities.
1. A virtual desktop environment, powered by GUIFactory
2. Parsing of local HTML files to automatically extract and populate applet parameters
3. Now applets can have their applet INI inside the executable jar file
4. Application Icon now resides inside the executable jar file
5. Dynamic multilingual support thanks to GUI Factory
6. Dynamic Semi-transparent frame support thanks to GUI Factory
7. Dynamic Look and Feel support thanks to GUI Factory with l2f working in background
8. Dynamic wallpaper (with animated GIF) support thanks to GUI Factory
9. Complete MDI support thanks to GUI Factory
10. Checking for auto-update of software from within its execution environment
For details, check out the homepage: http://applet2app.sourceforge.net/User_Manual.htm