Last Build Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 05:43:14 -0000
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 05:43:14 -0000
I'm happy to announce the second bug fix release for PyMedia. It features many bug fixes and more stable video frames encoding/conversion.
For Linux version please grab CVS or get a daily snapshot here: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/pymedia-cvsroot.tar.bz2
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:06:20 -0000
Python multimedia framework that processes avi, mp3, ogg, wma, dvd etc.
Prerelease version includes Python2.4. Some new features and improvements.
Check out the new web site: http://pymedia.org/
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 02:48:06 -0000
I'm happy to announce the PyCar 184.108.40.206 for EPIA-M.
Iso is bootable and easily usable in the car with touchscreen attached.
It supports many audio/video formats and works flawless with the Egalax touchscreen panel on monitors like Lilliput and Xenarc.
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 06:26:58 -0000
Multimedia center in Python. Second prerelease is out !
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 04:22:52 -0000
Python multimedia framework that processes avi, mp3, ogg, wma, dvd etc. New features added, many bugs has been fixed. Check out the new web site: http://pymedia.org/
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 05:29:01 -0000
PyCar - is a media framework for your car.
It has a new look after quite a while of developing.
It supports touchscreen and has improved performance, better caching technique and lots of features.
It is just a prerelease to have it tested and get some feedback from users.
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:10:00 -0000
PyMedia is a Python multimedia framework.
1.2.2 includes these new features:
* pymedia.sound.SpectrAnalyzer - analyzes sound in frequencies or bands
* pymedia.sound.Input for grabbing sound from the external devices such as Microphone
* pymedia.video.vcodec.convertFrame for converting frames YUV<->RGB(A)
* cygwin compatibility
Mon, 17 May 2004 06:52:39 -0000
This release features dvd read capability + some basic audio resampling.
The following things were added:
* pymedia.audio.cd -> pymedia.removable.cd
* dvd read added( libdvdread and libdvdcss )
* audio resampling added into pymedia.acodec.Resampler
* generic interface for removable medias ( pymedia.removable.cd )
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 05:42:25 -0000
This realease is very close to final release 1.0.0
- more stable playlist support
- auto restore of playing after shutdown
- full featured video support including avi, VideoCD and SVCD
- improvements in skinning allowing you to have simpler skinning
- enchanced offline CDDB support
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:04:52 -0000
This release introduces several features such as:
- Encoding in every format supported by pymedia
- Multiplexing into mpeg streams
- Improved stability
- Clean and straighforward interface