Last Build Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:36:32 -0000
Fri, 19 May 2006 15:36:32 -0000
This a stable version. Try it and report any suggestion, bug, new feature...
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:48:15 -0000
Summary of changes in version 0.9.2 :
- You can save/load your favorites and aliases on my web server (jcmag.europe.webmatrixhosting.net, in a Sql Server database). So you can retrieve them everywhere.
I put the default files on the server, you can retrieve them using username/pwd : favalias/favalias (! it will overwrite your current settings !)
- You can type a command even if it is not an alias, for example "iisreset". So Favalias behaves like Windows "Run" window.
- Changed the "cmd" alias to : "run cmd.exe /K date /t & time /t & if exist "%VS71COMNTOOLS%\vsvars32.bat" ("%VS71COMNTOOLS%\vsvars32.bat") else (echo VS.NET not installed) &" ; so you can use the .NET tools if VS is installed and you can create aliases to launch commands like :
"ip" alias to display your IP addresses -> "cmd ipconfig /all"
Tue, 06 Jan 2004 13:42:33 -0000
- Added a custom config file reader (in Common project)
- Redirect BabelFishTranslator (to jcmag.fr.st because babelFish web service is down)
- Change ctrl-N & ctrl-J (to navigate in the history) by ctrl-down & ctrl-up
- Display Favalias in the top left corner if the saved location matches a hidden zone (occurs with Virtual PC for example when you switch from full screen)
- Added an option in FormPreferences to enable/disable the automatic startup of Fav
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 11:11:30 -0000
Summary of changes in version 0.8.7 :
- Added "graburl" addin in Utilities. Useful to launch splitted URLs : copy the multiline URL with ctrl-C and type graburl in Favalias.
- Added support for smart clients (online/offline support) and added aliases for sellsbrothers' smart clients ; you can launch a smart client with : "smart url" (url points to the exe, for example, "http://www.sellsbrothers.com/tools/FormatDesigner.exe")
- added SoundEffect function to Common Utilities for use by all skins (see ArmyMenSkin or SmileySkin projects for sample).
- added Play Skin Sounds checkbox to preferences screen. Sounds are turned on by default but can be turned off by unchecking this new checkbox.
- Show the FormModifyAddins the first time Favalias is launched
- Added InternetConnected method to the Utilities class to check the availability of the internet connection
- Added source code to GotDotNet workspaces (http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/Workspaces/workspace.aspx?id=5d557a5a-9f76-41d7-89b0-0835877e9b53).
- SystemInfo addin displays the size of your drives folders.
- In FormAddFavorite : you can now have the same name for many categories, the new favorite will be added to the good one.
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 07:56:40 -0000
Unzip ArmyMen.zip, drag the ArmyMen.dll onto Favalias with the shift key pressed. Then, go to the preferences menu to test this skin.
Mon, 08 Sep 2003 07:58:41 -0000
Summary of changes in version 0.8.4 :
- You can now add an addin dll by dropping it onto Favalias (with the Alt key).
- Added a Smiley skin
- You can now change the skin in the "preferences" menu and see it instantly.
- Removed the "Icon" value in all forms in the VS.NET designer and change it in code (FavaliasCore.dll is reduced from 500 Kb to 244 Kb !!)
- You can now add a skin to Favalias by dropping the dll onto Favalias (with the Shift key pressed). This dll must contain SkinnedFormFavalias, SkinnedAniFormTextBox and SkinnedAniFormLabel classes
- Added FavaliasStartup project to host the Main function
- Added MatrixSkin project
- Renamed FavaliasAddins project to UtilitiesAddins
Tue, 02 Sep 2003 15:31:04 -0000
Summary of changes in version 0.8 :
- Added a Matrix skin.
- New version of SqlConnectionStringBuilder
- Removed the Magic Library
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:48:32 -0000
Summary of changes in version 0.7 :
- Change the MessageBox used to display results with Genghis Aniform.
- Add copyright.
- Change the textbox by the Genghis' completion combobox. Ctrl-J and Ctrl-N are now used to navigate in the history. Tab is used to complete the command.
- Add a Common project. It contains CLP, Utilities and AniForms.
- Change the namespaces prefix.
- Hitting the Esc key minimize Favalias to the taskbar.
- New addins :
* In SearchAddins project :
. gg (perform a Google search)
* In FavaliasAddins project :
. alarm (display a message after the specified timespan)
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:14:29 -0000
- You can use Favalias as a calculator since google has a new calculator function, so you can "evaluate math expressions (5+2*2, 2^20, sine(30 degrees), e^(i pi)+1), units of measure and conversions (100 miles in kilometers, 160 pounds * 4000 feet in Calories), and physical constants (1 a.u./c, G*mass, earth/radius of earth^2). You can also experiment with other numbering systems, including hexadecimal and binary (0x1A in decimal)".
- Change CommandLineParser to support ArrayList fields (so multiple arguments), and fix some bugs (optional parameters, default values, use of ":"...)
- You can specify the modifiers (ctrl, alt, shift, win) for your shortcut key (new project added : SystemHotKey ; KeyboardHook is removed).
- Change the IFavaliasAddin interface : add a Hashtable param to transmit multiple arguments to addins (so we could add new arguments without breaking existing addins). The Hashtable contains "aliasName", "browser", "proxyIP", "proxyPort", "appFolder", "appDataFolder", "addinsFolder".
- Sort variables in SystemInfo Addin.
- New addins :
*In ConverterAddins project :
. htmlencode/htmldecode and urlencode/urldecode addin (thanks to Brian DeMarzo, email@example.com)
. babelfish translator
. worldlingo translator
*In FavaliasAddins project :
. sqlconnec (SQL Server connection string builder ; thanks to Damien Nanquette, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mon, 04 Aug 2003 07:40:59 -0000
subscribe to email@example.com (go to http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=86159 )