Last Build Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:57:37 -0000
Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:57:37 -0000
New this time:
- Filter_email.php can now load from a text file if command line argument is provided (e.g. load from nanas). See load.sh for an example.
- Changed the regexps because they were too vague.
- Added archiving of offending emails for evidence.
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 13:47:22 -0000
Added in 0.0.5
- purging ot black/grey lists.
Added in 0.0.4:
- database tracking support.
Sun, 03 Aug 2003 17:43:16 -0000
Exchange of headers among participants to a network of spamtrap servers has been added. This allows spamtrap server to exchange spam headers so that all members of a network can analyse them and take appropriate action (e.g. blacklisting, greylisting, whatever is the local policy).
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:05:12 -0000
Improvements in this release:
- Automatic send of spam reports to Spamcop (pity that Spamcop requires a manual confirmation).
- Different regexp to match IPs in headers.
- Black and grey lists.
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:44:41 -0000
This tiny bit of code runs a spam trap where spam emails are automatically analysed and an rDNS bl automatically updated.
Consider this version a proof of concept, more work to come.