Last Build Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 22:18:27 -0000
Sun, 09 Jul 2006 22:18:27 -0000
The MailManager mail lists are now on Gmane at:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:58:43 -0000
We've started a new MailManager Blog to keep you up to date with what we are working on, you can find it at:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:37:50 -0000
We're going to be at the Open Source Business Conference at The Argent Hotel, San Francisco. We will be in the Open Source Showcase area. More details and registration over at http://www.osbc.com
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:09:20 -0000
I've just uploaded the latest stable release of MailManager 2.0 to Sourceforge. You can grab it from here:
It's purely a bug fix release with the following issues resolved:
- We're now using html2text (included) instead of stripogram for converting
HTML to its plain text equivalent (when sending out HTML mail, we also
include a plain text alternative for those who can't read HTML messages).
This results in far prettier plain text conversion.
- Notify user/group flags can now be set/cleared correctly on account
- Improved address validation. Well, it's now a bit more lax, but it's
completely conformant to RFCs 2821 and 2822 (#1396051).
- MySQL: Default categories are now set up at installation (#1392386).
- HTML parts of multipart/alternative messages are now encoded as UTF-8
rather than, bizarrely, being forced into ISO-8859-1 (#1368283).
- Make sure the user is informed about *why* test data cannot be removed
As usual, let us know how you get along, and if you've any problems please report them through the Sourceforge bug tracker with the 'Group' set to 'v2.0.6':
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:53:23 -0000
MailManager 2.03 has been released and is available for download:
* BUG FIXES
- Be more careful about adding and removing the test data (#1353112, #1345788).
- Improve the Unicode support with the MySQL back end (#1338614).
- Support of can now be removed with MySQL back end (#1338603).
- Fixes to the response target settings (#1336398, #1337506).
- setSession correctly clears the offset and always redirects to
- Offer MySQL back end as a migration option (#1340301).
- Tickets now correctly marked as unread with MySQL back end (#1344827).
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:30:07 -0000
MailManager 2.02 has been released and is available for download:
* BUG FIXES
- Ignore the showHTML information in the session for plain text
emails. Reapplied previous bugfix (#1242337)
- Resetting response target to None now updates database (#1336398)
- Reports for targets fixed (#1337506)
- Now has setupdb script for MySQL users
- Split off setupdb code, now available as separate module
- Added in documentation for MySQL configuration
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:27:29 -0000
MailManager 2.1-alpha2 has been released and is available to download from:
- Basic syndication support (both atom and RSS) of the top 20 unread tickets for a MailManager instance.
- Tabindex is now being set on all form elements.
- There is now a print stylesheet for all MailManager pages which should hide the non-salient information.
- FilterSettings page now works (#1328226).
- Create ticket page should now work (#1314741).
As ever, let us know how you get on with the latest release by posting any bugs or RFE's.
Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:43:28 -0000
* BUG FIXES
- Removed dependancies on postgres
- Fixed some missing support for Migration/Exporting for MySQL
- SQL methods are now overloadable (replaced FileSystemSite)
- Fixed some acquisition problems with the editTicket method which
were breaking ticket updates
- Added more hooks to the test suite
Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:42:52 -0000
MailManager has received its first analyst coverage from the Butler Group. You can read the full report at:
Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:35:49 -0000
We are offering a couple of modest bounties for some development work on the following:
- ZSQL Methods: Null to None patch
- Python Library format=flowed
For more details, and to sign up for the work, please visit: