Last Build Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:28:25 -0000
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:28:25 -0000
This is mainly a bug fix release. It also contains many updates of third party libraries.
Sun, 08 Jul 2007 11:30:54 -0000
This main release adds compatibility for Java 6 and Java EE 5. Changes include:
- Full JDBC 4.0 support including the SQL XML data type
- Full Servlet 2.5 and JSP 2.1 support
- Introduction of the JasperJspFactory which allows EL evaluation using
the Unified Expression Language API
- Introduction of RuntimeAttribute to simulate scriptlets and EL expressions as tag attributes
- many small bug fixes
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:29:53 -0000
This is mainly a bug fix release. The Struts test framework is now compatible with Struts 1.3
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:21:58 -0000
The main feature of this release is multiple result set support for the JDBC test framework.
Other changes include:
- improved JDBC batch processing
- support for custom JNDI implementations
- TryCatchFinally support for the tag test framework
- many minor improvements and bug fixes
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:57:15 -0000
This release contains the first version of the new JCA test framework developed by Gbor Liptk. The framework can be used simulate backend systems that are accessed through a JCA connector, e.g. mainframes.
Other changes include:
- The mock object factories now use factory methods to create mock objects making them more extensible. This allows the use of custom mock objects.
- Mockrunner is now officially Java 5 (aka 1.5) compatible. Java 5, 1.4. and 1.3 are supported from now on.
- The Struts test framework now supports custom ActionMapping subclasses.
- The JDBC test framework now supports generated keys
- Improved out parameter handling for callable statements
- Added new ArrayResultSetFactory implemented by Erick G. Reid
- Added a method to easily preload JMS mock destinations with test messages
- Refactored JMS session handling so that closed session are removed from destinations (preventing a memory leak that may occure in special cases)
- Many minor improvements and bug fixes
Please check out the release on http://mockrunner.sourceforge.net for the new version and examples for the new JCA test framework.
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:22:02 -0000
Thanks to Gbor Liptk for joining Mockrunner. Gbor developed a JCA mock framework that will become part of Mockrunner.
Sun, 01 May 2005 12:27:58 -0000
This major release provides:
- full J2EE 1.4 support
- now provides separate jar files for all supported technologies
- introduced basic adapter versions (e.g. BasicJMSTestCaseAdapter)
- lazy initializing mock object factories in BaseTestCase as suggested by Gbor Liptk. This makes the standard adapters useable without all the third party dependencies.
- enhanced tag test framework. Now supports simulated scriptlets and expressions.
- new JMS MockConnectionFactory for both domains
- improved JMS message selector parsing
- new XMLResultSetFactory supporting Sybase database by Jeremy Whitlock
- moved struts mock object creation to ActionMockObjectFactory (check out migratingfrom0.3.1.txt for details)
- it's now possible to set the key under which messages and errors are stored in ActionTestModule
- many bug fixes, refactorings and improvements
Special thanks to Jeremy Whitlock for all the work with the new website
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:47:48 -0000
John will maintain the currently sleeping MockJDO subproject.