Last Build Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:17:09 -0000
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:17:09 -0000
I figured it was about time to promote this project to Production/Stable status.
This release has only a few minor changes:
- Updated the MySQL driver to version 0.74. I was going to wait on a final release but the MySQL functionality is complete.
- The display page formatting has been changed a little bit. The page modified date has been moved to the bottom left of the page. The original location is now available for larger title graphics to occupy.
- The Wiki link parser was creating links to pages within words. This has been changed so that only page title matches that have a leading and trailing space or new line are converted to links.
- Added a link to the bottom right of the display page to send a link to the page to a friend via e-mail
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:51:57 -0000
This release addressed an enhancement request to allow for relative paths for the XML data store. It is still recommended to not have a writable directory under your application root (or anywhere in your public web server). The relative path will be from the location of "wiki.aspx".
It also fixes a few minor issues I ran across while testing the insert and update of pages using the XML data store.
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:55:21 -0000
The database object naming conventions have been changed to be host friendly. A prefix was added to the WikiPages for both MSSQL and MySQL and the stored procedure prefix was changed for MSSQL.
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 23:33:07 -0000
Complete rewrite of the MSSQL and XML search routines. They both now return ranked results. Full Text Catalogs do NOT have to be created on the SQL server to take advantage of this new search. I wanted to cater to MSDE users too :)
See the release notes for more information.
Thu, 03 Jul 2003 21:53:51 -0000
If you have been paying attention, you may have noticed that I skipped 2 1/2 version numbers.
A fellow code monkey pointed out a different MySql driver from the one that intended to use. It is written in 100% managed code and does not reference any external libraries.
The library also has support for PostgreSQL, but I will not be providing a connector for it. Anyone who downloads the source distribution should be able to see how to write a connector. If anyone writes one, let me know and I'll incorporate it in a future release.
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:44:56 -0000
Added support for XML data stores.
See the installation file in the source distribution for instructions.
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:14:12 -0000
This is taken directly out of the release notes.
- Set the maximum character limit on the new and edit pages to 7000 characters.
- Refine the content parser. In creating these pages I have seen some issues with multiple tags in one line and tags in list items not rendering properly.
- Better support for < and > symbols in pages. Right now, the HTML stripper function removes them and all text between them as if it were a tag.
- Added an option in the Web.config file to allow for new links to open in the current window or a new one.
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:15:23 -0000
The first official release of SharpWiki has been published. Please see the release notes for version 0.40 for full details on implemented features.