Last Build Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:27:55 -0000
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:27:55 -0000
As of 0.11.09, Zina can be used as a Mambo component and Xoops module.
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:27:58 -0000
As of the 0.11.x series, Zina now supports themes.
Unfortunately, I don't know if the support is adequate enough for theme creators. Want to give it a shot and give me some feedback?
Then download the latest 0.11.x version, go to the theme dir and copy the zina-dark theme. Create something different and let me know what's lacking.
Oh, if the theme is cool, send it in!
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 07:28:41 -0000
The 0.11.x series adds three of the most requested features:
- MP3s can be out of the webroot (for security)
- Themes via Templates
- Administrative interface
- Option to play recursively and random recursively
- Option to display album year and/or genre
- Option to play random by genre
- View music by genre (based on ID3 tags)
- Option to have multiple directory images
- Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional / CSS output
- Can edit directory text/alternative directories/song blurbs if permissions allow
- A whole lot more...
Being ALPHA, it has not been well tested, if you need something that is somewhat stable, stick with the 0.10.x series.
NOTE: There is no upgrade path to this series. Requires at least PHP 4.1.x.
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:20:30 -0000
Want to help translate Zina into a different language?
Find the English version in your setup:
Translate the strings that are not in all capitals and email the file to ryanlath _at_ users.sourceforge _dot_ net.
If you're feeling adventurous, you may also try:
Make sure your language isn't already translated by checking the settings section in Zina.