Last Build Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:49:57 -0000
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:49:57 -0000
AIR version 1.2.8 contains the following updates:
- support for newer versions of dcfldd (>1.2.2) that support SHA hashes as well as MD5.
- a "conv=" options field has been added.
- a key field for cryptcat sessions has been added allowing the user to specify a non-default encryption key.
Additionally, verification of compressed images appears to be fixed. During verification, earlier versions of AIR weren't decompressing the data stream before hashing, which meant it conflicted with the hash generated by the source (since it was generated pre-compression).
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:42:09 -0000
air-1.2.7 is a bugfix release for a bug introduced in 1.2.6.
In 1.2.6 I had a "use Tk::DirSelect;" that was a bit premature and I forgot to remove it. Commenting out this line in 1.2.6 will be functionally identical to this 1.2.7 release.
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:48:50 -0000
- checks the version of Perl/Tk installed on a system and if it is old, downloads the new version.
- checks for uudecode on the system before proceeding. Most installation errors are due to uudecode not being on the system.
- added image splitting.
- minor bugfixes and code clean-up