Last Build Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:41:53 -0000
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:41:53 -0000
Mandara would be a full time job if there wasn't school... After some Engine changes which extremly increase the performance I'm looking forward to work more at the game. Next Steps are Scripts and some general game changes. So watch out and check this site for updates.
Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:26:10 -0000
Just for those of you, who are able to speak and read German. www.vection.de is my personal web site with several information about my environment. You can find useful links as well as information about programming and other stuff. So feel free to surf this site.
Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:20:20 -0000
Sourceforge hadn't supplied my Feature list under the documentations, that's why I'll post the list right here in the news:
- bit by bit collision
- A* Pathfinding http://www.gamedev.net/reference/programming/features/astar/
- collision information for each level tile
- http://nsis.sourceforge.net/site/index.php Setup Executable
- some Editor Features: Better User Interface
- OOP Objects -> Player -> Hero -> other Players
- loading of sublevels
- events for certain tiles
- create event class for a better handling of events
- designing or using of a script language for Dialogs and Movement
- GUI http://www.gamedev.net/reference/articles/article994.asp
- resource Files http://www.gamedev.net/reference/articles/article902.asp
- Restrukturierung des Klassenaufbaus -> Level contains objects
Level moves objects
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:23:31 -0000
First of all I'm glad to say that we are still there and that Mandara is still beeing developed.
Actually there are some interessting changes in the new Alpha. I'm looking forward to spend some time on totally new things.
That's why I've posted a Feature List, I'm trying to work off. Maybe you have some addition ideas, then you can post them into our forum.
See you dudez
Tue, 27 May 2003 15:34:04 -0000
Okey guys out there!
Project: Mandara have started today. We're looking forward on a great time of developing.
See ya and have a nice day! :)