Last Build Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:16:09 -0000
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:16:09 -0000
With tvguide.com having a different website, my parser now doesn't work. I thought it would be silly to update my parser since there are already other sources out there. Namely XMLTV.
I decided to convert to mythtv's database since I set up a mythtv and wanted to use the same data without converting it all the time. Also, there is a module for mythtv to update directv PPV listings so they don't just say PPV for every listing.
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 04:22:08 -0000
I found a project called WiRNS on SF. I was able to look over the code to see what I was doing wrong. I was not setting bytes 20-27 in each channel listing. Of couse TVguide.com changed their website, so I have to find their new url. Hope the parser still works. This project might actually accomplish something though
Thu, 29 May 2003 19:24:03 -0000
My project is now in CVS. It parses tvguide.com's tv listings very well, but the replaytv half of it needs work.