Published: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 17:12:51 GMT
Last Build Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 17:12:51 GMTCopyright: Fabrice Marguerie
Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:16:07 GMT
Licensing management and copy protection software featuring trials, activation, floating/leased licenses, hardware-locking, domain-locking and more.
- Support for hardware-locked and activated licenses
- Support for floating licenses
- Variety of licensing rules: Create cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software; Create evaluation or trial versions; Add online or manual activation and hardware locking; On-demand licenses; Subscription licenses; etc.
- Ready-to-use license server
- Support for evaluation licenses
- Support for Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, ASP.NET, Windows Phone, Compact Framework, Xbox, XNA, console applications and libraries
- Support for Winforms, WPF and ASP.NET control and component licensing with separate design-time and run-time licenses
- Support for embedding any amount of additional user-data in the license
- Date rollback detection; Verifies local time with license service
- CryptoLicensing Generator API
Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:09:19 GMT
Code protection, obfuscation and optimization for .NET assemblies.
Crypto Obfuscator For .Net combines obfuscation, encryption and optimization techniques to provide protection and performance to your .NET code against reverse-engineering.
- Symbol renaming (cryptographic, normal, unprintable, fake and test renaming schemes)
- Overload renaming
- Method encryption (hide & encrypt IL code)
- Method call hiding
- String encryption
- Constant/array encryption
- Control flow obfuscation
- ILDASM protection
- Automatic exception reporting
- XAML/BAML obfuscation
- XAP file support
- Anti-reflection protection
- Anti-decompiler protection
- Tamper detection
- Anti-debug and anti-tracer protection
- Resource encryption and compression
- Assembly embedding, encryption and compression
- Digital watermarking for license tracking
- Metadata reduction
- Runtime performance optimizations
- Supports all versions of the .NET framework from 1.0 to 4.5, the .NET Compact Framework, Silverlight, XNA, Windows Phone, WinRT, and more
- Visual Studio, MSBuild and ClickOnce integration
Tue, 07 Aug 2012 13:24:19 GMT
Product integrated with Visual Studio that generates foundations of .NET applications, such as database scripts, source code, web services and UIs.
The code generation process is model-first and continuous: from your declarative model, a meta-model will be inferred which code generators will then translate into code. Over 20 code generators (a.k.a. "producers") are provided out-of-the-box and can be combined to obtain your own application following your desired architecture, using your desired technologies.
Since your application development is driven from this model, your business logic is decoupled from the technology and allows you to absorb changes faster and smoother: apply changes in your model to update all your layers consistently or add/switch technology by changing your used code generators.
- Integration with Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012
- Supports SQL Server (T-SQL), Oracle (PL/SQL), MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Supports C# and VB.NET
- Supports WCF, ASMX, JSON
- Supports ASP.NET, SharePoint, WPF, Silverlight
Wed, 07 Sep 2011 14:00:06 GMT
Visual localization solution for translators, engineers and project managers.
- ezMatch technology: never have to translate the same sentence twice.
- Translate Data Content: select the data content you wish to translate using SQL statements to Oracle, IBM DB2, MS SQL, then drag the resultant data into your project and start translating.
- Develop your own custom parsers without coding: ezParse combines the power and flexibility of regular expressions with a visual development environment to develop text parsers for any file type.
- Visual XLIFF: visual tools to work on your XLIFF (XML Localization Interchange File Format) documents.
- .NET Visual Component: supports the direct translation, testing and engineering of .NET binary application files (EXE, DLL, language assemblies) as well as RESX source files. Also builds language assemblies directly from your project files.
- Translator Toolbar: centralizes all the activities and functionality that a translator uses in one user interface.
- Secure XML Environment: provide exception lists for text segmentation and a technology called Nav-Points. Using Nav-Points you take control over how XML documents are visually displayed. You can also split large XML files into smaller segments using Nav-Points as references points.
- Supports RC, RESX, .NET Binaries, WPF, J2EE, J2SE, J2ME, JAR, .properties, WAS, EAR
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:05:20 GMT
Implementation of the Python language targeting the .NET and Mono platforms.
- Integrated with the Common Language Runtime: IronPython code can use CLR libraries and Python classes can extend CLR classes.
- Fully dynamic: IronPython supports an interactive interpreter and transparent on-the-fly compilation of source files just like standard Python.
- Optionally static: IronPython also supports static compilation of Python code to produce static executables (.exe's) that can be run directly or static libraries (.dll's) that can be called from other CLR languages including C#, VB, managed C++ and more.
Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:22:43 GMT
Add-in for Visual Studio that provides coding assistance, navigation helpers, on-the-fly error highlighting and quick error correction, as well as support for code refactoring or unit testing features.
- Syntax and error highlighting
- Error quick-fixes
- Code assistance, code completion, code formatting
- Code generation
- Live templates
- ASP.NET editing
- NAnt and MSBuild scripts editing
- Supports Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005/2003, C# (up to version 4), VB.NET (up to version 10)
Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:16:18 GMT
Performance and memory profiling tool.
dotTrace profiles the performance of .NET Framework and Silverlight applications,
the memory usage of .NET Framework 2.0, 3.x and 4.0 applications, ASP.NET applications running on IIS and ASP.NET Development Server, Windows services.
- profiling API
- memory profiling
- snapshot exploring, CPU snapshot comparison, support for multiple snapshots
- combined profile and source views
- command line access
- user interface features navigation, filtering, search options and source preview
- source preview for .NET Framework assemblies
- integration with Visual Studio
Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:14:47 GMT
Code coverage tool.
- Calculates statement-level coverage of .NET Framework and Silverlight applications
- Integrates with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Highlights covered and uncovered code in Visual Studio
- Shows which tests cover a particular location in code
- Integrates with ReSharper's unit testing tools
- Support for multiple unit testing frameworks: MSTest, NUnit, xUnit, MSpec, etc.
- Console utility to use with a Continuous Integration server
- Fetching coverage analysis data from TeamCity to Visual Studio
- Generating code coverage reports as XML, HTML, or JSON
Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:50:27 GMT
Template based code generator for any ASCII-based language.
CodeSmith templates use a syntax nearly identical to ASP.NET. The code generated can be customized by the use of properties. CodeSmith comes with an integrated template development environment, an extensible metadata system that includes database schema and XML sources standard, and statement completion to help building custom templates.
- Execute custom templates
- Extensible metadata
- SchemaExplorer schema discovery API
- XML support
- Sub-template support; Sample templates; Template caching
- Console client
- CodeSmith Explorer GUI client; CodeSmith Studio IDE
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010 integration
- CodeSmith API
- Merging support
- Batch code generation
- MSBuild support
- ActiveSnippets: like Visual Studio 2005 snippets, but with the power of CodeSmith available to execute any logic or access any metadata to control the output of your snippets
- CodeSmith Maps: allows you to create dictionary style maps of things like SQL to C# data type mappings
- Templates for .netTiers, NHibernate, PLINQO, NuSoft Framework
Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:40:41 GMT
Distributed in-memory object caching solution.
- Synchronizes cache updates across multiple servers
- Scale up with mirrored, replicated, partitioned, and client cache topologies
- Software appliances for Caching Application Block and NHibernate
- Distributed ASP.NET session state and JSP sessions cache
- Distributed ASP.NET output cache
- Read-through, write-through, and write-behind operations
- Object relationship handling through dependency management
- Cache clustering as Replicated Cache, Partitioned Cache, or Client Cache
- Java Client
Tue, 17 May 2011 14:25:01 GMT
SQL to LINQ converter.
Linqer will help you to learn LINQ and convert your existing SQL statements.
Not every SQL statement can be converted to LINQ, but Linqer covers many different types of SQL expressions.
Linqer supports both C# and VB.NET.
Because LINQ is a part of C# and VB languages, it is sensitive to data types conversions. Linqer performs the required type castings in the produced LINQ statements.
Linqer can convert the most useful SQL Server functions.
Thu, 12 May 2011 00:31:58 GMT
Application-wide error logging of unhandled exceptions for ASP.NET.
ELMAH (Error Logging Modules and Handlers) is pluggable: it can be dynamically added to a an ASP.NET web application, or even all ASP.NET web applications on a machine, without any need for re-compilation or re-deployment.
ELMAH comes as an ASP.NET HTTP Module and an HTTP Handler.
- Logging of nearly all unhandled exceptions
- A web page to remotely view the entire log of recoded exceptions
- A web page to remotely view the full details of any one logged exception
- In many cases, you can review the original yellow screen of death that ASP.NET generated for a given exception, even with customErrors mode turned off
- An e-mail notification of each error at the time it occurs
- An RSS feed of the last 15 errors from the log
- Log errors to several storages: SQL Server, Oracle, SQLite, Access, Loose XML files, RAM (in-memory)
Sun, 01 May 2011 21:17:41 GMT
Open-source .NET assembly browser and decompiler.
- Assembly browsing
- IL disassembly
- Decompilation to C#
- Supports lambdas and 'yield return'
- Saving of resources
- Search for types/methods/properties (substring)
- Hyperlink-based type/method/property navigation
- Base/Derived types navigation
- Navigation history
- BAML to XAML decompiler
- Save assembly as C# project
- Find usage of field/method
- Extensibile via plugins (MEF)
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:05:16 GMT
Utility application to edit string resources inside multiple resource files (resx) side-by-side.
Zeta Resource Editor enables you to edit string resources from multiple resource files together inside one single data grid.
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:24:22 GMT
.NET resource editor.
- Supports .resX and .resources files (Microsoft ResX Schema 1.3/2.0)
- Supports ImageList, Bmp, Icon, String, Cursor, etc.
- Imagelist import and export