Sun, 04 Dec 2016 17:35:00 GMTTrump's call to Tsai and his utterance of four words-
Tue, 23 Aug 2016 14:29:00 GMTRace is central in this year's race for the White House and the struggle for racial justice and voting rights are inextricably linked.
Sun, 21 Aug 2016 12:30:00 GMTNot a second goes by without pundits and the media scrutinizing the U.S. election polls and tracking the candidates' performances. But polls aren't votes. What if the polls are all wrong?
Thu, 02 Jun 2016 12:14:00 GMTDonald Trump has claimed he doesn't believe in climate change, but that didn't stop him from citing it as a reason to build a sea wall to protect one of his golf courses.
Sat, 14 May 2016 17:23:00 GMTWhy don't the rich pay their fair share in taxes?
Fri, 06 May 2016 11:19:00 GMTDonald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million undocumented immigrants
Thu, 24 Mar 2016 16:01:00 GMTAmericans live under the assumption that water is cheap, pure, and plentiful. But how true is that?
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 10:45:00 GMTTrump could throw revenge to the wind and focus instead on fixing the health care system like he promised all those forgotten people - and then proudly call it Trumpcare.
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 15:10:00 GMTThe immigration ban, which combined with health care reform will likely wreak even more havoc on an already depressed rural America.
Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:33:00 GMTThe Republicans currently have top-to-bottom control in 25 states, holding both the governorship and the entire legislature. If we've learned anything from this last election, it's that political complacency is no longer an option.
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:26:00 GMTThe U.S. Senate elections will be held on November 6, 2018. Thirty-three of the 100 Senate seats are up for reelection. The Republicans will be defending just 8 seats, while the Democrats will be fighting for 23, plus another 2 held by independents. The winners of those seats will serve a six-year term from January 3, 2019, until January 3, 2025. The time to start organizing is now.
Tue, 17 Jan 2017 12:01:00 GMTAnadarko Petroleum, Chevron, Plains All American, Occidental Petroleum and Noble Energy have emerged as the top five "Best Places to Work" in the U.S. oil and gas industry.
Thu, 05 Jan 2017 14:27:00 GMTThe enormity of Trump becoming president is just beginning to sink in for the leaders and citizens of the world.
Fri, 23 Dec 2016 16:34:00 GMTThe No. 1 story in 2016? No big surprise here: The ascension of Donald John Trump.
Tue, 18 Oct 2016 16:58:00 GMTThe international press reaction to Trump's rise has been largely negative, taking a humorous, and critical, look at his candidacy, from his outrageous Trumpisms to his outlandish hair.
Thu, 28 Jul 2016 10:51:00 GMTSixty-six million years ago, planet Earth was forever changed when a six-mile-wide asteroid smashed into the Yucatan Peninsula, triggering a series of events that killed off the dinosaurs.
Sun, 12 Jun 2016 15:03:00 GMTRich, famous and politically powered individuals are secretly cheating international law by hiding their fortunes in anonymous, legal, offshore shell companies, allowing them to skirt tax laws and make major money moves in the shadows.
Sun, 13 Mar 2016 13:33:00 GMTTrump supporters can readily articulate why they will be voting for him if he wins the Republican nomination. But can and will Donald Trump actually deliver?
Sat, 05 Mar 2016 16:09:00 GMTJust a few months ago Hillary Clinton battling Donald Trump in the general election was unthinkable. Now it seems that anything is possible.
Tue, 16 Feb 2016 17:48:00 GMTThe Macri government has embarked on a rapid-fire series of conservative economic reforms, threatening public-sector employment and social programs.
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 19:49:00 GMTBy issuing tourist and humanitarian visas to migrants, the Mexican government could begin to move past the failures of U.S.-backed border militarization.
Mon, 11 Jan 2016 23:08:00 GMTAdam McKay and a stellar cast deliver an entertaining movie about hedge fund managers betting against a corrupt financial system.
Thu, 31 Dec 2015 18:55:00 GMTGrimes gives us 14 tracks of sparkling, original artpop with her new album, Art Angels.
Mon, 21 Dec 2015 15:59:00 GMTAs Donald Trump spits vitriol at Muslims and spouts belligerent solutions to international conflict, what does the rest of the world think of the man who is leading the Republican race?
Mon, 16 Nov 2015 19:51:00 GMTBy 2022, the top 1 percent in Latin America will have more wealth than the remaining 99 percent, and social policies are needed to reverse this trend.
Wed, 11 Nov 2015 01:23:00 GMTOn top of falling oil prices, oil and gas companies are now contending with political and financial winds blowing in the wrong direction for the industry.
Wed, 19 Aug 2015 01:59:00 GMTPresident Santos has taken another step toward breaking from the tactics of a failed war on drugs, and not everyone in Colombia is happy about this.