Preview: The "hi my name is bainsy" podcast
The "hi my name is bainsy" podcast
Bainsy and Eddie discuss life and things of varying degree's of interest, with a unique viewpoint and with funny results.
Published: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 22:55:54 +0000
EPISODE:NINE - The One With: Boobies, lady wee's & haircuts
Fri, 04 May 2007 01:28:47 +0000
La, La, La...
So episode 8 was a slight bit rubbish, so we decided to put some extra strong editing into this episode.
In this episode:
We start off with an introduction, we then talk crap for a bit, then we talk about boobies for a while, followed by some other crap, then we say goodbye and plug our website - incedentally: himynameisbainsy.co.uk - I'm sure you'll love it, like a mother loves their own child.
Bainsy, Eddie, Leanne, Juicy Lucy!
EPISODE:EIGHT - The one with Suicides, God and Pirates (again...)
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:52:58 +0000
Right, so here's the thing, from time to time we actually get emails from lovely podcastee's asking all manner of questions like "is eddie as stupid as he sounds!" and "is bainsy single?!" But the most frequent question we get asked is "how the hell are you guys so f***** funny?!"
I'm going to answer that question right now.
We are funny cos we're edited.
This edition of the hi my name is bainsy podcast has gone through minimal editing to provide you all with a better understanding of who we are.
EPISODE:SEVEN - The one with Nipples, Phone Sex and Cycling Proficiency
Sat, 03 Mar 2007 20:18:09 +0000
Some important facts we think you should know...
- No piece of normal-size paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.
- The lion costume in the film Wizard of Oz was made from real lions.
- More than 90% of plane crashes have survivors.
- For every 10 successful attempts to climb Mount Everest there is one fatality.
- Forty-one percent of English women have punched or kicked their partners, according to a study.
- The best-value consumer purchase in terms of the price and usage is an electric kettle.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- The number of people alive on earth right now is higher than the number of all the people that have died. Ever.
- The world's record for continuous pogo stick jumping is 41 hours.
- The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television was Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
- The hi my name is bainsy podcast will never be released on time.
Bainsy & Eddie.
EPISODE:FIVE - the one with Pansexualism, feminism and transexualism
Sun, 04 Feb 2007 19:45:24 +0000
Some things are worth the wait. This podcast is an excellent example of that trite phrase. I know we are two weeks late delivering you the podcast, but guess what?! We have our reasons, and once you hear the reasons for the delay in delivery, you will take back your harsh words of "where is the crappy podcast?" and change them to "Well alright Bainsy, you cool so and so!"
Anyway the first reason we're a bit behind is that for some reason our academic careers includes nasty things like coursework and exams, something I feel they failed to mention during the sign up process.
Secondly, we've been having a bit of trouble getting our wenches into the booth to push our knobs and buttons! - seriously the skiving cows!
But now, here we are, back on track, ready to go. So here is your boring ass podcast. enjoy it.
My Odeo Channel