Subscribe: Davao Property & Realty
http://davaopropertyrealty.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Preview: Davao Property & Realty

Davao Property & Realty



We offer our clients a wide ranging properties to choose from davao's very own Condominiums,Resort and Residences,Premier and Deluxe Properties as well as House and Lot or avail Lots only in Davao City Philippines



Last Build Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 20:57:48 +0000

 



One Lakeshore Drive at Davao Park District

Sun, 19 Oct 2014 05:24:00 +0000

one lakeshore drive at davao park districtone lakeshore drive davaoone lakeshore drive september promo offersdavao city philippines,one lakeshore drive at davao park district,davao condominiums for sale,davao properties for sale,davao condo rush sale,megaworld davao township,davao property finder,davao condominiums for rent,condo sale in davao,davao realty,davao properties,one lakeshore drive investors night,one lakeshore drive pricelist,one lakeshore drive open house event,davao region,one lakeshore drive tower 4,one lakeshore drive developmental site plan,one lakeshore drive 2 bedroom unitOne Lakeshore Drive at Davao Park DistrictDavao Condominiums For SaleOne Lakeshore Drive at Davao Park DistrictLocation: Lakeshore Drive,Davao Park District,SP Dakudao Loop,Behind SM Lanang Premier Davao City PhilippinesA New Davao Condominium To Invest, Located in a Prime Location, One Lakeshore Drive, Strategically Located Inside The Davao Park District, Megaworld's First Township Development in Mindanao,Megaworld Has Envisioned of Creating a City Within a City,  5 to 10 Years from Now The Landscape in Lanang Will Be Transform Into A Central Business District of Davao City Thus Become The Davao Park District, One Of The Best in Davao Properties Development, A Highly Recommended Davao Condominiumn Township To Invest.One Lakeshore Drive The Very First Project of Megaworld in Davao That Was Completely Anchored in an 7,000 Sq.m Lakeshore Amenities,  Plus A Series of Residential Low Density Condominium, BPO Hubs The 15 Storey Davao Finance Center, It Has Its Own Lifestyle Mall, Commercial & Retail Center, Office & Corporate Center, High Class Stand Alone Mcdonalds, It Will Feature Also A High Class Medical Facilities For Medical Tourism,  A Prominent Leading School Institution in The Area, It Will Have Also Its Common Amenities Such As Walkways, Jogging Path, Pocket Garden, and Of Course The Lakeshore Amenities A Natural Lagoon in The Area That Use To Be The Lanang Gulf & Country Club.LATEST UPDATE:Coming This Month of MarchOne Lakeshore Drive Tower 3 PromoGet your units now at One Lakeshore  Drive & Get a 10K Per Mos in Your Monthly Payment, Hurry up & Avail Now, Promo Valid Only at Tower 3One Lakeshore Drive at Modern Living TV on ANCOne Lakeshore Drive Davao on ANCDavao Park District One Of The Biggest Project Development in Davao City To Come, Which Will Feature it's Main Theme Residential Condominium The One Lakeshore DriveOne Lakeshore Drive Developmental Site PlanOne Lakeshore Drive Developmental Site PlanOne Lakeshore Drive Master Site Plan Will Be Composed of Phase 1 Development Which Has Two Towers, Tower 1 & Tower 2 Respectively Which Was Being Launched Late Last Year 2014 at It's 80% Sold Out, Phase 2 Development Has Two Towers, Tower 3 & Tower 4 Respectively, Which Was Being Launch As of August 2015 Catering Still Has Plenty of Units To Choose From.TOWER 3 & TOWER 4 ARE NOW OPEN FOR RESERVATIONOne Lakeshore Drive Tower 3 2 Bedroom Unit AvailabilityTower 3 5th Floor 2 Bedroom Unit AvailabilityTower 3 All 2 Bedroom Unit Availability As of 03/07/20165th Floor 2 Bedroom Unit-A Corner Unit, Floor Area: 70.00 Sq.m, Balcony: 6.00 Sq.m, Orientation: City View, Mt. Apo View- Open For Reservation6th Floor 2 Bedroom Unit-A Corner Unit, Floor Area: 70.00 Sq.m, Balcony: 6.00 Sq.m, Orientation: City View, Mt. Apo View- Open For Reservation7th Floor 2 Bedroom Unit-A Corner Unit, Floor Area: 70.00 Sq.m, Balcony: 6.00 Sq.m, Orientation: City View, Mt. Apo View- Open For Reservation8th Floor 2 Bedroom Unit-A Corner Unit, Floor Area: 70.00 Sq.m, Balcony: 6.00 Sq.m, Orientation: City View, Mt. Apo View- Open For Reservation9th Floor 2 Bedroom Unit-A Corner Unit, Floor Area: 70.00 Sq.m, Balcony: 6.00 Sq.m, Orientation: City View, Mt. Apo View- Open For Reservation10th Floor 2 Bedroom Unit-A Corner Unit, Floor Area: 70.00 Sq.m, Balcony: 6.00 Sq.m, Orientation:&nb[...]



Granville Subdivision

Wed, 09 Jul 2014 00:57:00 +0000

#GRANVILLE LIVE THE WAY YOU DREAM#GRANVILLE SUBDIVISION IN DAVAO CITY OFFERS NO RESERVATION FEE,STRAIGHT 36 MOS. DOWNPAYMENTThe newest developments on affordable housing in Davao City, Granville subdivision offers no reservation fee just avail the 36 straight monthly payments to own your new home. Come & invest now...Location: Catalunan Pequeño, Davao CityStatus: Now OpeningThe newest Housing Development in Davao City That offers a very affordable House and Lot Properties, It is a combination of Low-cost and Mid-cost subdivision. Located in the south side of Davao City. It is a Prestige Homes' newly developed residential community that exhibits a family-friendly environment providing sensible amenities and delivers both urban living and comforts of a true home. Brought to life by the simplicity and quiet splendor of Asian-Mediterranean architecture, aesthetics and amenities that make for well-balanced living come together at the Granville. Let inspiration take center stage. Great dreams, after all, deserve a grand address.Granville is a new middle class subdivision project launched by Prestige Homes and Realty Development Corporation. It aims to provide its homeowners a family-friendly and relaxing community where good amenities can be found. Also, you will appreciate acquiring a brand new subdivision unit where all needed house fixtures such as perimeter fence, gate, minimal landscape, granite tiled flooring, heat insulators, built-in cabinets for bedrooms & kitchen, laundry area, hangers, and even window grills are already installed. All you will need to do is transfer and put on your curtains, main furnitures, and appliances. GRANVILLE OFFERS “AVAIL OUR PROMO NOW, NO RESERVATION FEE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, AVAIL NOW...GRANVILLE HOUSE INCLUDESEach house is already FENCED individuallySliding Windows WITH GRILLS includedWith Washing Area & HangersWith minimal landscape alreadyABOUT THE GRANVILLE PROJECTMore than 10 hectaresMore than 500 housesConcrete perimeter fencedConcrete roads with curves and gutter Underground drainages systemWide roads with planting strips and side walks.(DUMOY) Davao City Water District supplyDavao Light Electricity Distribution UtilityAMENITIES & FACILITIESGranville Grand Entrance with LandmarkGuard House with 24 hours CCTVPavilion or Club House Parks & PlaygroundPond and GazeboAdult Swimming Pool Kiddie Pool with CabañasAllocated Commercial areaAllocated Area for Nursery schoolAllocated open spaces for Parks, Playground and Green area.Davao Home Finders Video ChannelGRANVILLE HOUSE MODELMARK HOUSE MODEL2 BEDROOM 2 TOILET & BATH100 sq.m (Minimum)44.80 sq.m (Standard)Price Contract Php: 1,692,400.00 No Reservation FeeBANK FINANCING( 20% Downpayment as 36 Straight Mos. ) Payment For 36 Mos Php: 12,034.85( Remaining 80% Payable Up To 25 Years ) Estimated Mos.Payment Php: 9,562.22PAG-IBIG FINANCING( 20% Downpayment as 36 Straight Mos. ) Payment For 36 Mos Php: 17,625,.96( Remaining 80% Payable Up To 30 Years ) Estimated Mos.Payment Php: 7,656.93MIKE HOUSE MODEL3 BEDROOM 2 TOILET & BATH125 sq.m (Minimum)58.06 sq.m (Standard)Price Contract Php:2,168,030No Reservation FeeBANK FINANCING( 20% Downpayment as 36 Straight Mos. ) Payment For 36 Mos Php: 15,417.11( Remaining 80% Payable Up To 25 Years ) Estimated Mos.Payment Php: 12,258.55PAG-IBIG FINANCING( 20% Downpayment as 36 Straight Mos. ) Payment For 36 Mos Php: 24,140.00( Remaining 80% Payable Up To 30 Years ) Estimated Mos.Payment Php: 9,435.65KEN HOUSE MODEL150 sq.m (Minimum)68.61 sq.m (Standard)Price Contract Php:2,986,215No Reservation FeeBANK FINANCING( 20% Downpayment as 36 Straight Mos. ) Payment For 36 Mos Php: 21,235,31( Remaining 80% Payable Up To 25 Years ) Estimated Mos.Payment Php: 16,884.76PAG-IBIG FINANCING( 20% Downpayment as 36 Straight Mos. ) Payment For 36 Mos Php: 42,544.09( Remaining 80% Payable Up To 30 Years ) Estimated Mos.Payment Php:10,773.91GRANVILLE AMENITIES & FACILITIESGRANDVILLE GRAND ENTRANCEThis exclusive & guarded subd[...]



Bambu Estate Subdivision

Sun, 07 Jul 2013 16:11:00 +0000

BAMBU ESTATE SUBDIVISIONHouse & Lot For Sale in Davao City!#Bambu Estate Subdivision Davaobambu estate subdivision davao,davao condominiums for sale,davao properties for sale,davao business online,davao business news,davao business finder,davao business directory,davao business bureau,davao business If you are looking for a Davao House and Lot For Sale, Elegant yet affordable, stable quality houses in Davao City, then you're into the right place.The Bambu Estate Subdivision is a low-cost to middle class housing located in Mintal Davao City, that offers you affordable house and lot packages.The houses at Bambu Estate Subdivision can also be availed thru Pag-ibig financing which means these house and lot packages can be up to 30 years to pay.Bambu Estate Subdivision Davao  is located along  Mintal Highway in front of Holy Child Academy and Philippine Science College.This is a perfect community to a family who wants to have access in all their personal needs and wants! With its commercial areas, you don't need to spend longer hours and time in the city because all you need is available at Bambu Estate commercial areas!Bambu Estate  is the city’s darling of the investors. This Japanese themed community was launched last 2010. It is divided into two classifications. Bambu North and Bambu South, Home owners will surely enjoy its amenities like clubhouse,commercial areas,parks and playground and swimming pool. It claims to be the cleanest middle class subdivision in Davao City.Redefine your Life, Embrace with Nature, and Stay at Bambu Estate Residence, Bambu Estate Subdivision is a low-cost middle class housing project that offers you affordable house and lot packages. A 28 hectares residential properties that offers special Amenities to land owners, fully fence with 24-hours Security Guard. A combination of Arts, and beauty of Nature, clustered into two parts. high Density and Low Density with modern, cute, House Models.Come, visit the site and you will love it. In front of Philippine Science High School at Mintal Davao City.This property can be availed thru Pag-ibig financing Option up to 30 years duration payment.PROPERTY TYPEResidential Davao House and Lot For SaleFEATURES AND AMENITIES:Intrance Gate & GuardhousePerimeter fenceMulti-purpose HallSwimming PoolBasketball CourtLandscaped Parks & Playground24 hours-Security GuardCommercial StripsUnderground Drainage SystemDISTANCEPhilippines Science HighschoolNational Police ComissionEntrance Gate of Santa LuciaPRICE Terms of Payment ( Bambu Estate North )A. SPOT CASH ( 30 days ) less 3%B. DEFFERED CASH ( 3 months to pay ) less 2%C. IN-HOUSE FINANCING OPTION ( 20% down payment; 80% amortization )Reservation Fee – Php 50,000.00Down payment balance – ( start 1 month after payment of reservation fee )Monthly payment for 16 months at 0% interest80 % Remaining balance – start 1 month after DP ( 1 – 10 years )D. PAG-IBIG FINANCING OPTIONALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICELot Area: 150 sq.mFinancing options: Pag-ibig | In-house | BankBambu Estate offers you affordable house models to choose from. 2 Storey houses are also offered. These affordable homes can be availed thru Pag-ibig, in-house, and bank financing.BAMBU ESTATE HOUSE MODELHana Deluxe House Model  Hana Deluxe Floor PlanHana Deluxe Living RoomHana Deluxe Master Bedroom 2Hana Deluxe Master Bedroom 1Hana Deluxe Toilet & BathBambu Estate NorthHana Standard House ModelPrice Package: Php 1,900,000Reservation Fee: Php: 50,0002 Bedrooms 1 Toilet and BathPrices are subject to change without prior noticeHana House Model SpecificationsLot size: 150 sq.mFloor area: 42.62 sq.m,Living room: 6.93 sq.mKitchen / Dining area: 9.00 sq.mHallway: 1.95 sq.mBedroom 1:  10.23 sq.mBedroom 2:    9.37 sq.mToilet and Bath: 2.93 sq.mPorch: 2.21 sq.mOpen AreaCarport: 16.74 sq.mLaundry area: 4.68 sq.mTotal open area: 21.42 sq.mTotal usable area: 64.04 sq.mFurniture and fixtures not included in the house and lot packagesa[...]



Amiya Resort Residences

Wed, 03 Jul 2013 02:23:00 +0000

AMIYA RESORT RESIDENCES#Amiya resort residences davao's most anticipated properties to own amiya resort residences davao,davao best hotels,davao beach resorts,davao places,davao investors,davao investments,davao tourist spots,davao tourism,davao tourist guide,davao housing thru pag-ibig,davao housing  Offers House & Lot For Sale in Davao City! #This is Davao's most anticipated resort residences, Experience the true essence of resort living in amiya resort residences!  Amiya resort residences davao is a middle class to high-end resort subdivision in davao. Currently offering house & lot for sale in davao city, This residential development offers authentic resort living within the city. Inspired by the best resorts in Bali and Thailand, Kisan Lu brings you one of the finest real estates in davao.Amiya resort residences davao is a Thai-themed community strategically located at libby road puan. The grandest residential resorts that will give you thousands of reasons why do you have to live here in the city where life truly is along with our nature friendly house models.Live up to authentic living here at Amiya. Taking inspiration from the best resorts in Thailand and Bali, it feels like you've traveled across the seas the moment you step out in your home.A getaway becomes complete when relaxation is achieved. Here at Amiya, health and wellness amenities are available, along with gardens that soothe and calm the senses.The true essence of resort living comes to life here.Now, you dont need to imagine what its like having a private resort right outside your doorstep. All you have to do is to move in. No doubt... you can indulge in a grand getaway everyday.Amiya Resort Residences DetailsCategory: ResidentialProperty Type: House and LotDescription: Bungalow | 2 Storey housesLocation: Libby Road Puan Davao CityPackage Price: Php 3,685,000 - Php 6,655,000 ( For House and Lot Packages ) Lot Area: 200 to 400 sq.mFloor Area: 75.61 to 148.68 sq.mProperty Type: LotsPackage Price: Php 2,240,000 - Php 2,784,320 ( Lots Only )Price per sq.m: Php 10,000 - 11,000 ( Lots Only )Lot Area: 200 to 400 sq.mPrices are subject to change without prior noticeFinancing Options/Terms: In-house | Bank | Spot CashThis is AMIYA RESORT RESIDENCESFeatures and Facilities1,500sq.m Salt Chlorinated Infinity Pool  ( The largest in Mindanao )Children's poolCovered Courts ( Basketball & Badminton )Tennis CourtsGame Room for Billiards, Darts & Table TennisCasitas for overnight guestsLagoon with Boating & FishingPitching & Putting AreaChildren's PlaygroundIn-door and Out-door function roomsSPAFitness Gym & Jogging TrackMeditation AreaPocket Gardens & Linear ParksCommercial StripRestaurants (Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Filipino) by the pool.Sunken BarCoffee ShopWi-Fi ready communityThere will never be a dull moment here at Amiya. With concessionaires and commercial areas soon to be developed within and near the property, you'll have more than a thousand different things to do.The true essence of resort living comes to life here.Now, you dont need to imagine what its like having a private resort right outside your doorstep. All you have to do is to move in. No doubt... you can indulge in a grand getaway everyday. AMIYA RESORT RESIDENCES GRAND ENTRANCE GATEHere in Amiya Resort Residences, you will experience life that is anchored in true beauty as it is surrounded by nature.AMIYA RESORT RESIDENCESThe clubhouse alone is a perfect getaway already. Inside the clubhouse are exciting amenities like Fitness Gym, Function Rooms, Restobars, Coffee Shops. Outside the clubhouse is where the swimming pool with a Sunken Bar on it. Restaurants are located also around the pool. If you are tired from work, a SPA Pavillion is available for you while your guest are spending overnight at our for rent Casitas!AMIYA RESORT RESIDENCES LAGOONCafe Lagoon is one of the promising and extravagant amenities of Amiya Resort Residences. Amiya [...]