Befenit Of Awareness Inxight Server
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 05:21:00 +0000
Using Awareness Server, you can:
* Automatically pull together analyst reports, news articles and SEC filings for complete competitive analysis.
* Monitor your brand globally.
* Access information on a given topic, regardless of source, for compliance.
* Monitor chatter from a variety of classified sources, blogs and other open sources.
* Be alerted when competitors' websites change.
* Discover the right document - quickly - when you need it.
* Preconfigured out of the box to search and track relevant data from more than 600 online and enterprise sources.
* Create customized brokers to new information sources rapidly, through a point-and-click interface.
* Cluster your federated search results by the most relevant people, companies, places, concepts, weapons, vehicles and other entities mentioned in them. More than 25 entities are available out-of-the-box, and you can customize the system to track new list-based or pattern-based topics such as products, competitors, terrorist names, part numbers, gene sequences, etc.
* Get more value out of existing Google Appliance, Verity, FAST or Autonomy installations.
* Set page alerts and search term alerts and receive email notification when new information arrives.
What Is Awareness Inxight Server
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 05:17:00 +0000
Inxight SmartDiscovery Awareness Server greatly reduces the time users would spend staying on top of the important changes in their business. The Alert module in SmartDiscovery Awareness Server includes the ability to set up email and landing page alerts based on changes to a specific document or web page or the appearance of newly available information of interest in deep web, internet, news, internal systems, or other sources. Page tracking keeps users aware of changes to a single web page or document of interest – price changes on a competitive product, patent filing status changes from a patent database, new press releases or news coverage listed on a competitor’s website – whatever information is important to you and your job. Saved search alerts provide users with email or mobile alerts on the latest newly available information that might impact business decisions – new product coverage, new Usenet postings, new patents and more. The system knows what users have already seen and what is new to them. Users need only ask once to stay on top of daily changes.