Subscribe: Comments on: A New Look, A New Outlook
http://www.socialmediaexplorer.com/2008/03/29/a-new-look-a-new-outlook/feed/
Added By: Feedage Forager Feedage Grade A rated
Language: English
Tags:
buy instagram  congrats  falls  jason falls  jason  likes cheap  love  media  new new  new outlook  new  social media  social  theme 
Rate this Feed
Rating: 3.5 starRating: 3.5 starRating: 3.5 starRate this feedRate this feed
Rate this feed 1 starRate this feed 2 starRate this feed 3 starRate this feed 4 starRate this feed 5 star

Comments (0)

Feed Details and Statistics Feed Statistics
Preview: Comments on: A New Look, A New Outlook

Comments on: A New Look, A New Outlook



Exploring the World of Social Media from the Inside Out



Last Build Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 14:59:00 +0000

 



By: buy instagram likes cheap and fast

Sun, 21 Sep 2014 02:00:44 +0000

buy instagram likes cheap and fast A New Look, A New Outlook



By: en.wikipedia.org

Mon, 28 Jul 2014 16:05:50 +0000

en.wikipedia.org A New Look, A New Outlook



By: Guest Post by Social Media Dad, Jason Falls from Social Media Explorer — Social Media Mom

Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:04:53 +0000

[...] as social media thinkers and counselors are trying to teach the world – whether it be businesses, brands, marketers or just mom and dad – is that to thrive on the social web you just have to be a good [...]



By: Jason Falls

Tue, 01 Apr 2008 03:27:29 +0000

Julio, Thanks for telling me I set you a blaze with blog-digity! Glad to be of service. I like my theme. Chris Brogan likes my theme, too, which is more important, of course. But I really like it. Thought buggy, the spanned single column stuff at the top is javascript driven so the lists drop down/hide, it's clean and easy to read. And now that I've got a new design to customize it, it's perfect. Of course, I'll want to change it in two months, but that's besides the point.



By: Julio Fernandez

Tue, 01 Apr 2008 02:44:57 +0000

Congrats Jason, you inspired me to update my blog, write about SXSW, politics, the economy, and yes, uncle Larry. I gave up on Joomla and Drupal, but I'm happy with WordPress 2.5... so the question for you is, how do you like your theme? Elegantwpthemes.com right?



By: Jason Falls

Mon, 31 Mar 2008 03:49:40 +0000

Damn you, Ike. Makin' me work on a Sunday night. Ha! Fixed it. Thanks man.



By: Ike

Mon, 31 Mar 2008 03:36:55 +0000

Brilliant! Now you just need to reconfigure the arrow on your Twitter balloon, so it actually points to your head! (Very nice, dude...)



By: Jason Falls

Sun, 30 Mar 2008 15:31:12 +0000

Amy -- Thanks. I am pleased. Kevin is a talented dude. Thanks for chiming in.



By: amypalko

Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:21:49 +0000

Just love the logo, and I love how it's repeated in a variation as an icon beside each post. In fact, the whole new look is beautiful. You must be really pleased with how it's turned out :-)



By: Jason Falls

Sun, 30 Mar 2008 00:52:42 +0000

Jane -- Thanks a ton. Can't wait to catch up again next weekend! TallGlassOfMilk -- Gracias! Mack -- And same to you, my friend. Glad we got to chat a while in Austin. See you soon!



By: mack collier

Sun, 30 Mar 2008 00:29:43 +0000

Jason congrats on the re-launch, I'm digging the new look. And I agree about SXSW. It really drove home the fact that we are definitely in the 1%, but that many in the other 99% are starting to get curious. Exciting times indeed! Congrats on what looks like a bright personal and professional future!



By: tallglassofmilk

Sun, 30 Mar 2008 00:26:32 +0000

The new banner is fantastic. Love it.