Preview: Free Download
Free More Download - Tempatnya kamu download sesuka hati
uTorrent 3.0 RC2
Title : uTorrent 3.0 RC2Site : Free More DownloadFilename :
utorrent-3.0-latest.exeFile size :
Windows (All Version)License :
FreewareDate added :
May 26, 2011Author : www.utorrent.comDescription : uTorrentChange :
Download : utorrent-3.0-latest.exe
- Change: Layout in Info tab is now more compact
- Fix: Restore tooltips for buttons in right toolbar
- Fix: Don't show epoch time value for "Completed On" in Info tab
- Fix: "Completed" column would show "Added" time with gui.use_fuzzy_dates = false
is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients
Micro-Sized Yet Feature Filled
Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in µTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading and Mainline DHT (compatible with BitComet). Additionally, µTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 184.108.40.206 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.
µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources - typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all. Additionally, the program itself is contained within a single executable less than 220 KB in size.
Skinnable and Localized
Various icon, toolbar graphic and status icon replacements are available, and creating your own is very simple. µTorrent also has support for localization, and with a language file present, will automatically switch to your system language. If your language isn't available, you can easily add your own, or edit other existing translations to improve them!
Actively Developed and Improved
The developer puts in a lot of time working on features and making things more user-friendly. Releases only come out when they're ready, with no schedule pressures, so the few bugs that appear are quickly addressed and fixed
Title : Defraggler 2.05.315Site : Free More DownloadFilename :
dfsetup205.exeFile size :
Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows7/XP64/Vista64/Windows7 64License :
FreewareDate added :
May 20, 2011Author : PiriformDescription : DefragglerChange :
Download : dfsetup205.exe
- Improved defrag speed of large files in 32-bit OSs.
- Improved drive analysis speed.
- Improved Solid State drive detection.
- Fixed bug with incorrect position of Defraggler item in file/folder context menu.
- Added option to enable/disable shell extension.
- Fixed problem with df.exe sometimes aborting.
- Fixed file type exclusion bug.
- Added support for the Kurdish language.
- Added last scheduled defrag information.
- Shell extension fixed to work correctly with UAC.
- Translation fixes.
- Online Help link fixed.
- Minor bug fixes.
, developed by Piriform, is a free donationware defragmentation utility, which notably allows users to defragment individual files on their computer system. Defraggler berjalan pada Microsoft Windows, tetapi memiliki dukungan untuk semua versi sejak Windows 2000.
When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows. At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
Defragment exactly what you want
Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
Safe and Secure
When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
Compact and portable
Defraggler's tough on your files – and light on your system.
Interactive drive map
At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag.
Defragment free space
Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation.
Defragment while you sleep - and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly.
No matter what your native tongue is, Defraggler speaks your language. It currently supports 37 languages.
Free More Download
- Mozilla Firefox
is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite and managed by Mozilla Corporation. As of March 2011[update], Firefox is the second most widely used browser with approximately 30% of worldwide usage share of web browsers. The browser has had particular success in Germany and Poland, where it is the most popular browser with 60% usage and 47% respectively.
To display web pages, Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine, which implements most current web standards in addition to several features that are intended to anticipate likely additions to the standards.
The latest Firefox features include tabbed browsing, spell checking, incremental find, live bookmarking, a download manager, private browsing, location-aware browsing (also known as "geolocation") based exclusively on a Google service and an integrated search system that uses Google by default in most localizations. Functions can be added through extensions, created by third-party developers, of which there is a wide selection, a feature that has attracted many of Firefox's users.
Firefox runs on various operating systems including Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, and many other platforms. Its current stable release is version 4.0.1, released on April 28, 2011[update]. Firefox's source code is tri-licensed under the GNU GPL, GNU LGPL, or Mozilla Public License.
Title : Skype 220.127.116.11Site : Free More DownloadFilename :
SkypeSetup.exeFile size :
Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows7/XP64/Vista64/Windows7 64License :
FreewareDate added :
May 18, 2011Author : Skype TechnologiesDescription : SkypeChange : Fixed issues :
# Contacts list
- Skype was adding echo123 to the contact list on every Skype startup
# Video Calling
- Skype video was freezing sometimes on group video calls.
# Friend Finder
- Skype seldom crashed when adding a friend
# Skype Home and Facebook Channel
- Skype displayed "script error" pop-ups sometimes to the userDownload : SkypeSetup.exe
Free More Download
(pronounced /skaip/) is a software application that allows users to make voice and video calls and chats over the Internet. Calls to other users within the Skype service are free, while calls to both traditional landline telephones and mobile phones can be made for a fee using a debit-based user account system. Skype has also become popular for its additional features which include instant messaging, file transfer, and video conferencing. Skype has 663 million registered users as of 2010. The network is operated by Microsoft Skype Division, which has its headquarters in Luxembourg. Most of the development team and 44% of the overall employees of Skype are situated in the offices of Tallinn and Tartu, Estonia.
Unlike other VoIP services, Skype
is a peer-to-peer system rather than a client–server system, and makes use of background processing on computers running Skype software; the original name proposed – Sky peer-to-peer – reflects this.
Some network administrators have banned Skype on corporate, government, home, and education networks, citing reasons such as inappropriate usage of resources, excessive bandwidth usage, and security concerns.
On 10 May 2011 Microsoft Corporation agreed to acquire Skype Communications, S.à r.l for US$8.5 billion. The company is to be incorporated as a division of Microsoft, and Microsoft will acquire all of the company's technologies, including Skype, with the purchase
- Skype calling - Skype has all the features of an ordinary phone so it's even easier to manage your calls
- Video calling - see who you are talking to at the same time as speaking to them
- Add Skype and SkypeOut contacts - Add contacts who use Skype and those who use ordinary phones so you can call more people
- Organising groups - group contacts under certain names and share them with your contacts so they can talk to them too
- Basic chat and emoticons - when it's not convenient to call, chat or Instant Message (IM) your contacts
- Group chat - for when it's easier to chat or Instant Message (IM) all your friends at once
- Profile settings - change how you appear to the world and let people know a bit about you
- Conference calling - talk to more than one friend at a time
- Import contacts - search your address book to find friends and family that already have a Skype name and start calling them for free
- View Outlook contacts - view and call your Microsoft Outlook® contacts quickly and directly from your Skype contact list
- Quickfilter and Speed-Dial - find Skype contacts, recent chats and SkypeOut contacts quickly and easily, then enter their Skype name to call them back quickly
File size : 2.92MB
Requirements : Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows7/XP64/Vista64/Windows7 64
License : Freeware
Date added : May 18, 2011
- Added HTML5 IndexedDB cleaning and management for Firefox and Chrome.
- Added HTML5 Offline cache cleaning and management for Opera and Safari.
- Added Firefox Site Preferences cleaning.
- Added Opera Last Download Location cleanin.
- Added Opera Recently Typed URLs cleaning.
- Added Opera Session cleaning.
- Improved Chrome Most visited Sites history cleaning.
- Improved Registry reading and cleaning algorithm.
- Improved Intelligent cookie scanning.
- Improved IE Temporary Internet Files cleaning.
- Improved IE History cleaning.
- Improved "Windows Service" registry issue detection.
- Improved "ActiveX and Class Issues" registry issue detection.
- Updated Google Chrome icon.
- Added cleaning for Core FTP, FileZilla, SmartFTP, A-Squared, MySpaceIM and MusicMatch Jukebox.
- Improved cleaning for CuteFTP.
- Minor bug fixes
Free More Download
is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. It protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure. Easy to use and a small, fast downloadFeatures:CCleaner
supports the cleaning of temporary or potentially unwanted files left by certain programs, including Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip, and other applications along with browsing history, cookies, Recycle bin, memory dumps, file fragments, log files, system caches, application data, autocomplete form history, and various other data. The program also includes a registry cleaner to locate and correct problems in the Windows registry, such as missing references to shared DLLs, unused registration entries for file extensions, and missing references application paths. As of v2.27, CCleaner can wipe the MFT free space of a drive, or the entire drive itself.CCleaner
can be employed to uninstall programs. In addition, CCleaner allows the alteration of start-up programs, similar to the Microsoft Windows MSConfig utility. Users can disable start-up programs. As of version 2.19.901, CCleaner also allows users to delete system restore points
WinRAR 4.01 Beta 1 (32-bit)
Added support for file sizes stored in binary format in TAR archives. Some TAR archives use the binary size format instead of octal for files larger than 8 GB.
- "Repair" command failed to properly reconstruct structure of RAR archives, which contained at least one file with packed size exceeding 4 GB. This bug did not affect the recovery record based repair. It happened only if recovery record was not found and WinRAR performed reconstruction of archive structure.
- Even if "Do not extract paths" option in "Advanced" part of extraction dialog was set as the default, WinRAR still unpacked file paths if called from Explorer context menu.
- After entering a wrong password for encrypted ZIP archive, sometimes WinRAR ignored subsequent attempts to enter a valid password.
- "Wizard" command did not allow to create self-extracting and multivolume archives, when compressing a single folder or a file without extension.
- "Import settings from file" command did not restore multiline comments in WinRAR compression profiles.
- When converting RAR volumes having name1.name2.part#.rar name format, "Convert archives" command erroneously removed ".name2" name part. So resulting archive had name1.rar file name instead of expected name1.name2.rar.
Download : WinRAR4.01Beta1(32-bit).exe
- RAR could crash when creating a new archive with -agNNN switch if archive number in generated name was 110 or larger.
Free More Download
is a shareware file archiver and data compression utility developed by Eugene Roshal, and first released in autumn of 1993. It is one of the few applications that is able to create RAR archives natively, because the encoding method is held to be proprietary and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. It consistently makes smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface. WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure.
WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits. It supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. It also offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives. With recovery record and recovery volumes, you can reconstruct even physically damaged archives
supports the following features:
- Complete support for RAR (WinRAR native conversion format) and ZIP archives, and unpacking of ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, EXE, 7z, and Z archives.
- Multithreaded compression
- The ability to create self-extracting and multi-volume (split) archives.
- Data redundancy is provided via recovery records and recovery volumes, allowing reconstruction of damaged archives.
- Support for advanced NTFS file system options and Unicode in file names.
- Optional archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a 128-bit key
Any Video Converter
Free More Download
- Any Video Converter
is an All-in-One video converting tool with easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed and excellent video quality. It allows you to effortlessly convert video files between every format! It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player or smart phone. Any Video Converter makes it easy for anyone to enjoy any format video with your PSP, mobile phone or MP4 player
Rip copy protected DVD directly
Burn videos to CD/DVD with DVD Menu
Specify YouTube video quality
Video Cropping & Effects
Clipping video into segments
# User-friendly interface that is easy to use.
# Converts all video formats to Apple iPod Video, Sony PSP and more
# Batch convert any video formats including avi, wmv, asf, mpg, mp4, etc.
# Support DivX and Xvid avi format as importing and exporting video
# Support default video/audio settings or user customized parameters for video and audio.
# Has the option to preview the video in real-time before conversion .
# World's fastest video conversion speed with stunning video and audio quality.
# Supports adjust many video/audio options for MP4 files. For example, video/audio sample rate, bit rate, video size