Last Build Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:37:39 -0000
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:37:39 -0000
We are now accepting submissions for the NDocContrib collection of custom extensibility templates.
The first five submissions will receive a free sourceforge.net t-shirt.
Details at: http://ndoc.sourceforge.net/content/contrib.htm
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:46:44 -0000
NDoc release 1.3.1 fixes bugs reported since the last release.
It also introduces a beta version of the "MSDN 2003" documenter; this is a version of the current "MSDN" documenter enhanced to include C++ and JScript syntax blocks, Language Filtering and other features. The output format of this new documenter should be identical to the current "VS.NET 2003" documenter.
For further details see http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=299455
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:36:33 -0000
NDoc is an extensible API documentation generation tool for .NET developers. The NDoc team are pleased to announce that the long-awaited version 1.3 has finally been released. In addition to huge number of bug fixes, feature request implementations, and a new user's guide.
This version includes:
- A complete re-implementation of the Html Help 2 documenter, now known as the "VS.NET 2003" documenter.
- Major performance enhancements in both reflection and document production.
- Better consistency between NDoc generated topics and MSDN topics.
- Support for new code commenting tags like
- Support for the ObsoleteAttribute and FlagsAttribute attributes.
- An extensibility feature that allows you to define your own code comment tags and control their formatting.
- User interface enhancements.
- and more...
Additional details of what's new for this release can be found at http://ndoc.sourceforge.net/content/whatsnew.htm
Source code and the installer for this release can be downloaded at:
Tue, 04 May 2004 00:32:11 -0000
The User's Guide and PRogrammer's reference for 1.3 is now online.
Check it out at http://ndoc.sourceforge.net/
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 01:30:41 -0000
We've added a new email list meant for discussions about using NDoc.
You can subscribe at http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ndoc-users.
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 04:17:13 -0000
The new features include:
- new HTML Help 2 documenter,
- new HTML Linear documenter (alpha version),
- the MSDN documenter can now generate CHM or Online
- option to link to the .NET Framework SDK v1.0, v1.1 or
- support for Visual Studio 2003 and the .NET Framework 1.1,
- NDoc runs on mono:: (on mono 0.25, only the Xml and
JavaDoc documenter work correctly).
- New NAnt build process (requires NAnt 0.8.4 or above).
- plus many improvements and bug fixes...
The NDoc v1.2 source code and executables are available for download at:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:14:30 -0000
This service release fixes a few more bugs from the v1.1 release.
NDoc v1.1c is available for download at:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:01:57 -0000
This service release fixes a few bugs that were left in the v1.1 release.
NDoc v1.1b is available for download at:
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 01:19:55 -0000
The latest version of NDoc, the .NET code documentation generator, has been released. The new features include:
- new LaTeX documenter (beta version),
- option to document attributes,
- auto-document constructors,
- include summary descriptions for members inherited from referenced assemblies,
- better support for VB.NET assemblies,
- and more...
NDoc v1.1 is available for download at: